STUDIOCOMIX - HISTORY

Chapter 1It's an easy affair, telling someone else's story, but starting to tell one's own story is always a bit complicated. Talking to a friend one day, he told me, "Name this blog as Anne Frank's diary" and hey, it'd be hilarious to tell the story that way...he he on top of that, this same friend of mine told me that history always has two threads, the natural and the human; something along the lines of "what history tells, the facts" and "what the people tell......" So here's where we're going to start... To talk about the creation of Studio.com.ix I can't overlook the first fanzine I put together with three good friends, Victor Rangel, Wilbert and Christian Arreola...back in 1993 we got together to collect Marvel Series cards, since a certain fellow outside a certain school was happy to do us the grand favour of keeping our dough! It was through the then well-known 'card trade' that we really became friends and went about town raising riots, until one day we found out about a comic-exclusive event, something along the lines of a Tupperware party with nothing but Comic books. Without a moment's hesitation, we threw ourselves into the odyssey of the FIRST CONQUE (Mexico City Quetzalcoatl Convention)...we might as well have been skating on the Siquerios Cultural Forum's slippery floor, WE PISSED OURSELVES WITH EXCITEMENT!...anyway, that's when we decided to immerse ourselves head first into the world of comic books (or at least I did). After the exciting odyssey that was the Conque, we decided to put together our first effort and we called ourselves DAEMOS C.D. We did a few projects together, in fact the last event we attended was the Second Graphic Design Expo organized by the University of Cuautitlan Izcalli, in 1995, after a year of experience in the comic arena........
 But things didn't end there, as we started to push harder in a group called NIM Comics, a fanzine that published "Sammy Bear Adventures" and Nosferatus, but with which we only participated for a couple of months, and NIM Comics passed into memory, as did our little group, DAEMOS C.D. This post is dedicated to Will, Christian, Germangel, to those integrated NIM Comics, but in particular to Bunny, my wannabe compadre.

 
Chapter 2 Around that time I was drawing copies of strips that I knew in a little comic strip about a character called "Super Juan" that basically were traced work from other artist, since I was rather given to humorous lines of thought, I loosely based him on a classmate (hehehe who hasn't). At that time, this "Super Juan" guy only told local stories from around school, but I couldn't leave it at that, so I started sketching in a story with a few other characters (also based on other classmates hehehe), and making copies of other storylines that I read back on those days, actually the very first story I did about super Juan was based in an existing comic strip from the school newspaper called tintolin created by Ivan.

One afternoon my good friend Victor Rangel (Bunny) and I discovered something of a bunker close to our town; a little store called World Cards & Comics, which was the closest thing to a comic book store in Cuautitlán Izcalli, and they sold...COMICS IN ENGLISH...!!!!! We were so stoked every time we went to this store and ran though boxes full of titles the existence of which was completely unknown to us at the time. One day, "Don Marquez" (the store owner) announced his first comic illustration contest. Around that time, I was reading a lot of X-Men; so I decided to submit a drawing of the cover of Astonishing X-Men #1.
The day of the contest came and luck was on my side - I won second place. I don't really remember what kind of prize I got, but the recognition spurred me on to stick with it. The judges of this particular event were members of the "Caribulu" magazine; people I obviously wasn't too keen on showing the bizarre creations that were my own characters. After a few pieces of advice and my 'first official portfolio review,' I headed home determined to keep drawing.
This post is dedicated to Don Marquez (hehehe old boy)


Chapter 3

And so it was that the comic scene boomed in Mexico, following the Death of Superman and the opening of several comic book stores in the capital (I can remember Urantia Bule, Comics S.A. and Comic Castle). That was in addition to a number of events dedicated to promoting the medium - the widely anticipated Conque (Convencion Quetzalcoatl), a new forum for collectors, and La Feria de la Historieta.
By the second annual Feria de la Historieta in 1995, the selection of articles and comics available had grown significantly, so I decided to present myself as a comic book creator, rented a table, and presented my material.

Those days I was trying to perfect and stylize my drawing a bit more, and the first thing I did was draw covers of comics like Fantastic Four #1, but the vision of Super Juan.....I remember having brought Super Juan posters and a couple of comics, and charging for the drawings I did...
It was around that time that the character of Super Juan started to take shape, although he had a lot of ground to cover, but people accepted my twisted scrawls, and walked away from my stand with a smile (not sure if they liked the jokes or not).
Obviously I met a lot of people from the scene there, like "Quezada," the artist responsible for "Mil Chistes" ("A Thousand Jokes"), or Paco Baca, 'lapiztola' artists, and last but not least the indie artists with their own titles. It was there that I bumped into the team from Lulu Comics again, who recognized my drawings from the comic contest. They gave me a contact number so I could visit their studio, which 'magically' WAS INCREDIBLE CLOSE TO WHERE I LIVED.
I remember that with the money I made, I went straight to Lumen del Centro (obviously) and bought my first airbrush. I started doing my first doddles, which of course were looking pretty abstract per say.

This post is dedicated to Cesar Solis (one of the organized of the Feria de la Historieta), to "Quezada", who always greets me warmly when we meet up, and to the kid who ran through the halls at the event yelling:

"Pacoooooooooooooooo Bacaaaaaaaaaaaaa is en Urantiaaaaaaaaaaaaaa..."

Chapter 4
So that's the story...Nim Comics faded away in 1995, one of the members of the then well-known fanzine Armando Coronel and I planned what would be a short versus saga between one of his characters (called Ducky) and one of my characters (called Banly). It was to be a two-part saga under a small editorial press (of our own creation) called A.C. Comics, titled as such simply as a combination of our names – A for Alfonso and C for Coronel.
The plan was for me to write and illustrate the first issue and Armando would take charge of the second issue.
After a couple of months of adjusting story boards and having meetings all over the city to determine the flow of things, I finally started the first Ducky vs. Banly fanzine.
January 1996 rolled around and an event called Roca Poca was announced. It was to be held in the Grand Forum Convention Centre, and obviously, our first issue had to be ready by then.
In the first issue, Ducky essentially tried to pick fights with Banly without rhyme or reason, and of course there suppose to be a second issue (never finished by the way), this was where I first officially introduced Banly (although I was of course still drawing Super Juan), and I started created all kinds of other characters, scenes, story lines, and other elements that I was planning to publish later on. Somewhere in the midst of this mountain of loose pages a monkey named “El Puas” was born, to whom I devoted particular attention in addition to Super Juan.
At the same time, relations with people in the comic book scene were becoming strained, especially with the creative team at Lulu Comics, for whom I was editing a comic called Caribu-lu. As a result, I started to really immerse myself in the comic scene. Around that time, Vic Hernandez had invited me to collaborate with the team; I accepted, even though I was committed to doing my part at the convention with Armando Coronel and A.C. Comics.
Ducky vs. Banly number one remained the loneliest number that you'll ever do; after that event, Armando Coronel went his own way. Years later, I tried to draft the second issue, but it just wasn't happening...I preferred not to, and left it as a title of yesterday.
This post is dedicated to Roca Poca, to Armando Coronel, but especially to those who bought the 500 copies of Ducky vs. Banly.


Chapter 5
So it's March 1996, and my visits to Lulu Comics were becoming an everyday affair, and they were really helping me perfect my technique. Among the good friends I found at Lulu Comics those days I cannot go without mentioning Alfonso “Tocayo” Ruiz, Daniel “Pablin” Ramirez, Lesli Guzman, Omar Zalas, and of course Vic Hernandez, who continually invited me to participate in upcoming projects and events that Lulu Comics was involved in.

On my own end, I was preparing to realize my first creation. The story lines needed support, so I started drawing characters based on old characters I kept in a drawer. My first fanzine (completely independent) put forward the indie editorial press “Fanzine Comics” with Mr. Spikes (El Puas) as its lead character, the main character in “The Night Spike” - the story of how his life of disgrace and bad luck drove him to become a suburban superhero known as “Puatman.”(or Spike). The story alternated between three other characters – Mecha-Nico (Mecha-nic), El Enano (the Dwarf), and El Mad (Mad).
I finished the 8 pages of the first installment of “The Night Spike” on the 10th of June, 1996, and set about preparing to distribute. I printed off 300 copies of issue number one. I presented it to my acquaintances and got their opinions, which was really intriguing, until I finally took it down to Vic Hernandez and the Caribu-lus' studio. They really liked it, and although there were details to hammer out, they decided to publish The Night Spike under the Lulu Comics label, in addition to including Super Juan in Caribu-lu number two.
And that's how I officially became part of the Lulu Comics creative team, with the duty of continuing the Night Spike story.
This post is dedicated to all the members of the Lulu Comics team that believed in me, who are not just great talents but great friends, For many things...


Chapter 6
The third annual Conque (Mexico City Convention Quetzalcotal) was around the corner, and Lulu Comics would be there with Caribu-lu #2 and The Night Spike #1 and #2.
The second issue of Caribu-lu compiled a number of stories from the different members of the ever-growing team, following characters like Alfonso Ruiz's Psico-Boy, Octavio Mendez's Rentas Congeladas, Mich's Agnadi, Eduardo Amezcua's Sinceramente Tito, Rodrigo Ramirez's Bratt, Lesli Guzman's Seccion del Cuento, Vic Hernandez's Ghehena and the Triki Tracke Family, and Daniel Ramirez's cover-worthy Kalafia. It was here that Super Juan's first story hit the comic scene, even though that the story was most likely a copy of the tintolin by Ivan the guy who used to do some comic strips in The school newspaper, the super juan story was published.
The Night Spike #1 hit the stand as well (with a total of 300 copies), as did 500 copies of the newer #2, all of which ran out by the end of the Conque.
The second issue of The Night Spike contained stronger elements of black humour that I was absorbing little by little from Vic's influence. Also, the cover was done by Alfonso Ruiz. I was alternating the Super Juan and Puatman stories, preparing material for upcoming presentations, but I definitely kept a close eye on my work with The Night Spike.
Although he had been around at a few other forums, August 1996 was The Night Spike's official comic convention debut.
This post is dedicated to Luis Gantus, who gave us the chance to present our work at the 3rd Conque, to Ivan the cartoonis from the school newspaper and to the fans of Caribu-lu! THANK YOU!


PART 7
The Caribu-lu team was attending a number of different comic-related conventions and events and I was working feverishly on The Night Spike #3. I had come to feel that the story was missing a female icon, so after a few months of design and some invaluable help from Vic Hernandez, the stellar girl who would partake in the adventures of Puatman took shape, and came to be called “Cascabel" (Bell).It was November 1997, and the invitation to attend the Comic Bang in San Luis Potosi was coming up. A few issues of Caribu-lu were still waiting to be sold, as were a few Lulu Comics character cards. In addition, for the event, we printed a number of posters with the new characters, and among them was a Cascabel poster.......
At San Luis Potosi, our characters and products were tremendously well received. We also got a chance to connect with the local artists like Lucas Comics and good friend Ricardo Gonzalez.
I had printed another 1000 copies of The Night Spike #2 specifically for this event. This particular copy had a different cover, one with a little more punch than the original cover. The editorial design was improving and the evolution of the characters was truly notorious.
And so it was that Puatman and his adventures took to new paths and Cascabel was well on her way.
This post is dedicated to Fany and Yolanda, good friends and fans from the state of San Luis Potosi; to Ricardo Gonzalez; to the “Carnitas Muñoz” restaurant and the laughs Vic and I had over their “espectacular.”
hahahahahahaha...it still cracks me up.....




Parte 8

1997 seguía vigente, y la siguiente publicación de Lulu cómics fue el Tercer infolleto, que incluía material de los próximos lanzamientos, pequeñas historias y colaboraciones de los fans, obviamente el lanzamiento de la Pua Nocturna #3 estaba próximo y las historias regulares de Super Juan continuaban, por lo que en este ejemplar se anexo una pequeña tira de Super Juan y un anuncio de el tercer tomo de la Pua Nocturna, donde Cascabel salia a manera de cameo.


Para entonces el estilo de mis garabatos estaba tomando definición, Super Juan ya habia dado un paso evolutivo bastante cañón , había dejado de ser el dibujo de el compañero de clase para tomar su propia identidad, ahora ya tenia una acompañante femenina de nombre "luz Clarita" con la que peleaba en las tiras constantemente, algo así como una relación de pareja tortuosa, de igual caso que los personajes de La Pua Nocturna.



En estos días se anuncio la tercer emisión de la MECYF cómics ciencia ficción y fantasía, a la que no pudimos asistir como expositores pero llevamos , nuestro trabajo impreso para distribuirla entre las tiendas y conocidos, fue grato encontrar a amigos de años como Jorge Grajales, El Pato Delgado, Rigo, Valente Espinoza y Francisco Espinoza.

Tras el caminar entre los corredores abarrotados de fans logramos distribuir las copias de nuestro tercer ejemplar del infolleto, fue así que la tercer Mecyf sucedió para mi.

Este post va dedicado a Francisco Espinoza, y a esas chavas disfazadas que anduve correteando toda la convención............. y jamas me pude tomar una foto con ellas...... Chale!




PARTE 9

Llega 1998 y la 5ta. emisión de la conque estaba en puerta, para esos días una conocida artista de el Edo. de mexico conoce mi trabajo y me invita a participar con ella en su taller de pintura todos los fines de semana, enseñando la historia del cómic y técnicas básicas de dibujo, así después de unos cuentos meses de entrenamiento y dedicación, los chavos del taller preparan su primer material, querían presentar sus creaciones, haciendo su propio esfuerzo, por lo que les propongo que retomen el nombre de "Fanzine Comics" ya que dicho sello independiente me seviria de trampolín y me gustaría que ellos continuaran con el legado.

Así los ánimos de el trabajo en equipo se hacen presentes y comenzamos a preparar un pequeño set de tarjetas presentando a los personajes que lanzarian su propia serie,

La propuesta fue de una trading card por alumno por lo que prepararon cada uno su material, en esos dias contaba únicamente con 7 alumnos , y el set de tarjetas era de 9 por lo que decidí incluir a Puatman en el set, Obviamente mis alumnos se mostraron facionados por la idea y nos dispusimos a imprimir los 500 juegos de tarjetas donde apareció la primer trading card de Puatman.

las fechas de la conque estaban corriendo y ese evento seria el mejor foro para presentar el nuevo esfuerzo de este grupo de emprendedores, así la conque sucedió, al poco tiempo ese primer grupo de alumnos emigro y comenzaron a llegar nuevos alumnos, y ahora seria una tarea continua la de enseñar.
este post va dedicado a David, Gerardo, Mike, Andrea, Marco, Luis y Maytee integrantes del primer grupo que dirigí como maestro de cómic, ademas una mención especial a la Maestra Marielena Ludving, espero que se encuentre de lo mejor, a ellos gracias!




PARTE 10

Tras largos meses de espera y constantes rotaciones en el equipo creativo de lulu cómics por fin sale el infolleto #4, el proyecto del Tercer capitulo de la púa nocturna se alargaba ya era casi un año de asistir a diferentes foros de cómics con solo la "promesa",aunque por mi parte seguía dibujando y escribiendo la historia de Puatman y Cascabel, mi participación el los impresos de Caribu-lu eran constantes, así cuando se publico el numero 4 del infolleto (y como era costumbre) apareció una participación de 4 paginas de Super Juan.

ya para estas fechas los personajes estaban completamente definidos y que rumbo tomarían, aunque seguía trabajando en ellos, así pues el infolleto #4 salio a la venta en Noviembre de 1998, y con el una participación mas de mis personajes.









este post va dedicado a los fans que aguantaron esa larga espera antes de ver nuestro material impreso otra vez.


PARTE 11

Era mayo de 1999, y los proyectos de Caribu-lu comenzaban a sufrir por el repentino golpe de la llegada de "Dragon Ball", cada vez los organizadores de eventos de cómics ponían a los dibujantes y creadores de revistas independientes hasta el fondo , dándoles la primicia a las tiendas de cómics que vendían"pirata" y copias de la copia de la película de ........,

Por esas fechas nace un cómic independiente llamado "El Monito" de Ruben Armenta, su idea consistía en invitar a diferentes artistas a dibujar a manera de participaciones en su cómic, por lo que en el numero dos el buen amigo ruben "gori gori gori gori......." Armenta me ofrece el espacio para contar de como el monito busca hacerse famoso salvando a una dama en peligro, claro con ayuda de Puatman y su plaomilla.

Por mi parte ya estaba terminado la tercer entrega de la púa nocturna, ya eran dos años desde que había publicado el numero dos y no me encontraba seguro de si los que la habían leído en su momento reaccionarían bien, aunque con esta duda me encontraba con muchas ganas de verla terminada y publicada, así la Pua Nocturna #3 se veía distante pero no muerta.

este post va dedicado al Ruben Armenta "don Monito" , y a los fans que compraron ese ejemplar del monito

PARTE 12

Junio de 1999, las convenciones de cómics se hacen mas populares ya que el "manga" estaba pegando durisimo, los creativos independientes luchan mas en esa dura competencia entre la gran variedad que el manga ofrecía a los consumidores de cómic, asi también es oficialmente terminada la tercer entrega de La púa Nocturna.

Desde la primera vez que dibuje a Puatman en 1996 tenia un sin fin de avances en el arte, la historia el diseño y el formato, cosa que me dio mas que gusto.


Este titulo lo presente en la ultima Conque que recuerdo , la emisión de 1999,
donde Aun bajo el sello de Lulu Comics, este numero tres de las aventuras de Puatman y sus amigos relataba la h el rencuentro con una ex-novia de el púas (Cascabel).
La portada corrió a cargo de Vic Henandez y Daniel Ramirez , que gustosos colaboraron en este proyecto.
Puatman , La Pua nocturna y yo nos encontrábamos en tiempos difíciles , por lo que después de este numero decidiría la re-estructuración (una vez mas) de la linea, ademas de los compromisos con la educación y el hogar, LA Pua entraría en un estado de invernacion.

Este post va dedicado A mi buen amigo Vic henandez y Daniel Ramirez, por que me da gusto saber que como este sueño realizado ellos realizan sus sueños también!..




PARTE 13


Asi mismo en esta emisión de la conque 1999 , Lulu Comics presenta lo que seria el infolleto conmemorativo de la conque , bajo el nombre de POP Comics, en este numero alternaba con diferentes editoriales como , Chaneke que publicaba "El Monito" y Lucas Comics que publicaba "Lucas"en SLP, por lo que no se hizo esperar mi participación en este numero con una aventura mas de Super Juan.


Lulu Comics comenzaba a tomar ciertos cambios y evoluciones , los eventos de cómics ya no eran como esa mítica primer Conque, el medio era bombardeado de animación japonesa por todos los medios posibles y los independientes libraban esa batalla.

Muchos de los títulos independientes que se editaban ya habían dejado de existir, y muchos otros salían a la luz, algunos de los que podíamos publicar continuábamos en un medio mas duro, era un cambio que sufría el medio de las cómics y así un cambio para Puatman.


Este post va dedicado a los fans de Super Juan, que siguieron sus aventuras por todos las entregas de Lulu comics.




PARTE 14

Mi retiro del medio de los cómics junto con mis personajes fue temporal, ya que debía cerrar ciertos círculos que quedaban pendientes, no fue hasta un Febrero del 2001 cuando mi amigo Alfredo Galvan y yo creamos Camelot Studio, con el interés de difundir y crear un vinculo entre los Creativos independientes del cómic, y publicar nuestro trabajo, así pues nos dimos a la tarea de recabar toda clase de información acerca de los independientes, para lograr nuestro cometido tendríamos tres proyectos incluidos dentro de Camelot Studio, el primero seria la Primer Entrega de los Premios Camelot a lo Mejor del cómic Independiente, evento que se realizaría en noviembre del mismo año , con el fin de entregar una presea a a los creativos independientes.Asi mismo , dentro de la marca de Camlelot Studio tendría un sello editorial llamado STUDIO.COM.IX , en que publicaríamos trabajos bajo nuestra propia autoria.



STUDIO.COM.IX como sello editorial prentendio transmitir a todo tipo de medio de comunicación (vídeo, audio, impreso) por lo que el trabajo seria mas intenso en esta etapa y ademas de mas proyectos y material anexo, aunque el principal medio de comunicación de STUDIO.COM.IX seria el impreso , en este caso el esperado regreso de la Puatman, material que estaría pronto a lanzar , y por lo tanto prepararía material suficiente para su regreso.
y por ultimo estaría la revista "Caleidoscopio", misma que intentaría hacer lo que wizard, tratar de generar un mercado de coleccionistas de cómic independiente mexicano.

Este post va dedicado a Alfredo Galvan , Jose Luis Moreno, y su Cuasi esposa Joseline, que siempre me apoyaron en los proyectos mas locos de mi vida, ademas que en ellos encontré a los que hasta ahora MIS MEJORES AMIGOS. y pese a todo........





PARTE 15

El re lanzamiento de de Puatman estaba dicho, seria noviembre de 2002 en le segunda emisión de la T.N.T., pero había que apoyarlo con mas material.

previo a su aparición en el cómic impreso, publique el primer set de tarjetas de La Pua Nocturna en las que contenían a los personajes principales de la nueva serie incluyendo por supuesto a Cascabel.


Playeras impresas con la imagen de Puatman fueron lanzadas al mercado.


De igual forma y en colaboración con Benjamin Tobon Ex integrante del grupo Kabbala , diseño la música original de "las Aventuras de Puatman" en audio, track de 30 minutos que combinaban la música e historias irreverentes de los personajes a su llega a ciudad Fierro.













El proyecto que se quedaría en el diván pero no en el olvido , aunque terminado, fue el vídeo de La Pua Nocturna, con una duración de 50 minutos en las que hacia mofa a películas contemporáneas, el host del vídeo era el personaje principal mismo que aparecía como un muppet de acción.

Una serie de productos ahora acompañarían el re lanzamiento de La Pua Nocturna, pero sobre todo el hacer una vez mas el cómic era lo que me tenia motivado.

Este post va dedicado a Benjamin Tobon por todo ese tiempo que tomo para la creación de la música, a la UVM campus Lago de Guadalupe en su evento Cinextremos por que me dieron la oportunidad de presentar el vídeo, pero por supuesto a todos los que en este nuevo re lanzamiento estuvieron presentes.



PARTE 16

Octubre del 2002, la T.N.T estaba lista la igual que los nuevos títulos de STUDIO.COM.IX, en esta nueva saga previa a la historia de Puatman que se llamo "crónicas de la nocturna" hacia mención de todos esos personajes que aparecerían en la serie regular, decidí empezar la historia de Puatman con uno de los personajes que guardaba en el recuerdo pero no en el olvido "Banly", personaje que para entonces reaparecería después de 6 años desde que publicaría el versus contra ducky, así mismo todo el origen de la saga, personajes como los "atlantes" , mismos que surgieron desde el 96 comenzarían a pintar en las revistas.











Al mismo tiempo de presentar el numero uno de Crónicas , tendría el numero contiguo, donde personajes como el camote vengador y Lota por fin saldrían a la luz, aunque en la saere de Crónicas de la púa nocturna no aparecía Puatman, comenzaría a presentar los personajes que participarían mas adelante.












STUDIO.COM.IX estaba en el aire, y Puatman una vez mas regresaba a las andadas.

este post va dedicado a los organizadores de la Segunda T.N.T que nos dieron un stand para que Puatman resurgiera..


Un Mes después de el lanzamiento de Los números #1 y #2 de crónicas de la púa nocturna, presente el numero 1 de la púa nocturna, mismo que contenía la misma linea de historia y los mismos personajes , pero ahora con un poco mas de humor mas picoso, lenguaje y linea que retomaría para los números subsecuentes de la saga.














Inclusive durante este año, un periódico a nivel estatal en la sección cultural decide entrevistarme para dar difusión acerca de mi obra y conocer mas acerca de el trabajo de studio.com.ix

Este post va dedicado a los señores de la sección de l periódico "EL DIA d C.I." que se tomaron la amabilidad de entrevistarme a ellos gracias!.

Fueron para mi y para STUDIO.COM.IX unos años difíciles en los que sobreviví a diferentes etapas de evolución en mi vida, deje el D.F para salir a buscar nuevos horizontes, por lo que toque entre otros Cancun , Guadalajara, Guanajuanto y Belize, en busca de chamba y como todo un artista andaba en busca de la inspiración, aunque nunca quite el dedo del renglón, fue hasta Junio del 2006 que llegue a Canadá donde retome el sello de STUDIO.COM.IX Podcast, y comenzó la rehabilitación de los proyectos.

Hoy en día (2007) tras largos años de espera, mas que para el publico la espera fue para mi comienza una vez mas a dar lata, ahora con la posibilidad de publicar la Pua Nocturna en ingles (The Night Spike), con los mismos personajes y nuevas historias.....Asi que si ya te chutaste toda la cronología de studio.com.ix la maquina del tiempo te darás cuenta de que llevamos 12 años de entre circos y ferias y convenciones haciendo lo posible por difundir el cómic de autor , pero sobre todo, de que como dije "the night spike" ya tiene un pequeño rabillo que le pisen.

por otra parte espera saber mas información de lo que acontece en el mundo de The Night Spike (la púa nocturna) via STUDIO.COM.IX (la pagina principal) que aunque pareciera que no, pero toma un poco mas de fuerza día a día (una vez mas)